MENU
11:29 | July 24, 2014

Travels
barcaBarcelona-Ville1

Imorgon lyfter flyget till BARCELONA! Efter många om och men så är det dags för mig att besöka den omtalade staden och fasen vad jag är taggad (!!) Stannar en hel vecka & hotell är redan bokat, yeeey.  Efter Miami och Turkiet känner jag mig sååå utvilad så nu är det dags för party och shopping. Do what you do the best, give me some tips :D!

Tomorrow  the flight lifts to BARCELONA! After many ifs and buts, it’s time for me to visit the famous city and I’m caaaaan’t wait (!!) I will stay for a whole week and the hotel is already booked, yeeey. After Miami and Turkey, I feel sooo refreshed so now it’s time for party and shopping. Do what you do the best, give me some tips: D!

10 Responses to “”

1. yolene on

Best city in Europe. Zara is so cheap! Go to the old city to eating some tapas : patatas bravas, ensaladilla russia, pan con tomate – maybe the best part of Barcelona ! Be carefull to pickpockets -they stole my wallet 2 times in 4 days… in placa catalunya !
    Enjoy it- i read you everyday – you are like an inspiration 🙂

2. Paula on

How can you afford all these trips? I do not mean to be rude to you, i am just curious 🙂 have fun in Barcelona!

3. Hanna on

Hej Sendi! Tack för en fin blogg. Undrar lite över storlek på dina TRIANGL-bikinis. Vilken brukar du köra på på topp + nederdel? Tack på förhand!

4. Alessandra on

You totally have to eat or drink something at the hard rock café in plaza de catalunya, there is an amazing atmosphere and it is really good both for food and cocktails! I went in many hard rock cafes in different places, but so far that one is the best!

5. Nela on

Hej! Var hittar du alla billiga all inclusive resor eller alla resor? Jag är inte säker om det är all inclusive eller sista minuten men jag har verkligen svårt att hitta de. Om du kan meddela hemsidan eller något så hade jag varit väldigt tacksam.

6. Janna on

Hey, I just have been to Barcelona. It´s my favorite city in Europe.

You have to go to La Boqueria, a big food market at the Ramblas. In cad eyou have to take the metro get out at “Liceu”. They have all kind of fruits, fresh fruit juices, smoothies, delicious bakeries and seafood and of course a lot of Jamon. 😀

I can recommend El Jardi. A really cute little Tapas Bar a little bit hidden not far from Liceu. If you are on the Ramblas Street you have to enter the Street “L´Hospital” and follow it. Otherwise Blue Rita is a great restaurant in the same direction. Both are not expensive. Blue Rita is kind of a secret spot for locals and have great cocktails! 😉

If you like Sushi you have to go to Monster Sushi. Soooooo good! http://monstersushi.es

Onother nice Tapa Bar is Irati Taverna Basca. You can get small tapas at the bar and pay 1,85€ each. Very nice when you are on a shopping trip and want something small and good on the go. http://www.iratitavernabasca.com

Con Paixano is one of the most popular “champagne bar” in Barcelona. The cava costs only 4 €! Very hard not to get drunk and have a great time here. 😀 http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g187497-d940427-Reviews-Can_Paixano_La_Xampanyeria-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

Milk Bar has amazing breakfast, lunch and brunch. Everything here tastes delicious. I love their cakes! 🙂 http://www.milkbarcelona.com

I don´t want to start on the sightseeing….already wrote to much. haha The things I loved most are La Sagrada Familia and the Parc Güell. Very beautiful.

7. spanish on

U should go to “parque Güell”, from artist Dalí, who has also made other buildings of the city (ask for them, they’re soooo beautiful).
    Go to Camp Nou too, stadium of FC Barcelona if u love football.

Read you’re going for a hole week…u may consider visiting Salou (a lot of turists go there to have fun) and going to PORT AVENTURA;) it’s amazing, seriously…much fun in that park and amazing rollercoasters!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀
    enjoy it!!! there is also a wáter park beside it, called “Costa Caribe Aquatic Park”